Imagine New Horizons....
Are you passionate about delivering World Class Brand applications, services, and technology in an effort to bring value to end-users?
With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
ENOVIA has an immediate opening in Waltham, MA for a highly skilled C++ Backend Developer with a strong background in web server development utilized by complex web applications
What will your role be?
- We are searching for a C++ Backend Developer with experience developing the application infrastructure layers for products focused on the Semiconductor and Software/ALM industries. These products are part of an enterprise-wide platform that can run in the cloud and/or locally within a customer’s network.
- Working with and understanding of REST services
- This position will provide the opportunity to work with other experienced members in a large software engineering organization
The challenges ahead
- Be an integral part of the ongoing development of the product roadmap and create deliverables across clients and industries
- Identify and manage dependencies with cross-collaboration teams
- Document the design and functioning of features in detail along with the associated acceptance tests in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification)
- Address any issues/bugs arising out of the implementation in a timely fashion and ensure these are covered in automated tests
- The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful, goal-oriented team.
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Bachelor's with 5+ years or Master’s with 3+ years of post-college professional software development minimum experience
- Strong backend development experience with modern C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17, and C++ 20)
- In-depth experience working with revision control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Experience developing high-performance algorithms for managing data structures and interacting with the operating system for file-based operations
- Experienced development using multi-threading and REST API
- Background with semiconductor design process specifically with ASIC frontend/backend
- Experience with Java, SQL, and Perl is a plus
- Development and debugging experience with Apache httpd/Tomcat/TomEE+ servers is a plus
- Use of integrated development environments (Eclipse and/or Visual Studio / Emacs or equivalent) for software coding and debugging
- R&D processes, methods, and tools: background in Agile methodology, GitHub, and JIRA a plus
- Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, and technical writing skills
- Ability to work with distributed teams across time zones
- Flexible working style required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.